Top 10 Books About Gen Z
1. The Generation Z Guide: The Complete Manual To Understand, Recruit, and Lead the Next Generation
Ryan Jenkins, Amazon — $19.45
Noted author Ryan Jenkins tackles some of the most pressing issues facing Gen Z as they enter the workplace. This book is for employers: geared to the specific issues and insights they might face when hiring a generation that has seen drastic change and technological innovation. Gen Z has no memory of a pre-Google world, and their worldview shapes their engagement with employers today.
2. Generation Z in the Workplace: Helping the Newest Generation in the Workforce Build Successful Working Relationships and Career Paths
Dr. Candace Steele Flippin, Amazon — $12.34
3. Generation Z: A Century in the Making
Corey Seemiller and Meghan Grace, Amazon — $17.25
4. Engaging Gen Z: Lessons To Effectively Engage Generation Z Via Marketing, Social Media, Retail, Work & School
Mark Beal, Amazon — $15.95
It’s no secret that we’re fans of Mark Beal — we’ve featured his expertise before in our Sports Panel, among other places. If you want more, Engaging Gen Z is a thorough analysis that features Beal’s expertise alongside his co-author Pankowski. This book is for the companies hoping to connect with Gen Z as consumers, and helps identify the Zoomer mindset and ways to engage Zoomers directly through networks they’re familiar with, such as social media. If you hope to market to Gen Z, add this one to your bookshelf.
5. Generation We: The Power and Promise of Gen Z
Anne Marie Hayek, Amazon — $15.94
6. Gen Z @ Work: How the Next Generation Is Transforming the Workplace
David Stillman & Jonah Stillman, Amazon — $22.35
7. Generation Z Unfiltered: Facing Nine Hidden Challenges of the Most Anxious Population
Tim Elmore & Andrew McPeak, Amazon — $17.99
8. Zconomy: How Gen Z Will Change the Future of Business—and What to Do About It
Jason Dorsey & Denise Villa, Amazon — $14.99
9. Marketing to Gen Z: The Rules for Reaching This Vast — And Very Different — Generation of Influencers
Jeff Fromm & Angie Read, Amazon — $14.99
10. Instabrain: The New Rules for Marketing to Generation Z
Sarah Weise, Amazon — $16.52
Internationally acclaimed researcher Sarah Weise recognizes that Gen Z is now 40% of American consumers, and engages in over $650 Billion worth of purchasing and influencing power and uses this premise to argue that reaching this critical consumer segment is essential for business growth in the future. Going beyond simple insights and analytics, Instabrain includes stories of brands that have had success marketing to Zoomers and introduces ways companies can adapt their own marketing strategies to engage this unique generation of consumers.
Subscribe for Gen Z insights delivered weekly.
Get access to our free newsletter to stay a step ahead on Gen Z’s latest trends driving the industries of tomorrow.