More on the event…
Exclusive Gen Z Sports Insights
- Overview of Knit’s firsthand insights on how Sports Franchises can best engage Gen Z on social and digital channels, including:
– What new channels should you be leveraging?
– What type content does Gen Z prefer?
– Who is currently “winning” with Gen Z on social?
Panel Discussion with 4 Sports Marketing Experts
- Open discussion with 4 leading Sports Marketing Experts – with 30+ years experience with brands like Nike, Coca Cola, Uber and more – on their recent successes engaging Gen Z through various social & digital campaigns.
In-Depth Q&A with Real Gen Z Sports Fans
- Hear directly from our panel of Gen Z consumers on the brand and sports accounts that they’re currently following on social and how your brand can best adapt.
Your Panel Members Include…
Knit CEO & Gen Z Expert and Entrepeneur
Aneesh Dhawan is the current CEO and Founder of Knit, a Gen Z intelligence platform. At the age of 16, Aneesh launched his first company, a cause-marketing agency called Feed A Friend. Two years later he started his current venture, Knit, the platform helping brands like Vita Coco, Soylent, and Ecolab engage and understand the next generation of consumers. Aneesh has grown the company from a dorm room project to a Techstars-backed, technology company with over $2M in venture funding and a team of 15.
Gen Z Expert, Author, Professor & Keynote Speaker
Before authoring his most recent book, Engaging Gen Z, Mark Beal served as a public relations practitioner and marketer for more than 25 years, developing and executing public relations campaigns for category leading companies and brands around such major sports and entertainment platforms as the Olympic Games, Super Bowl, World Series, NCAA March Madness, US Open Tennis and The Rolling Stones.
He collaborates daily with Gen Z as a full-time professor of practice in public relations in the Rutgers University School of Communication & Information.
Our panel will be joined by 2 additional special guests – with prior experience building award winning campaigns for brands like Nike, Uber, RedBull, Leicester City F.C., Panini and more – who will provide learnings and experience in how to best apply audience intelligence/data to creative storytelling/content.
Register for the Event:
Can’t make the event date and time? Register anyway and we’ll send you the full presentation and recording after.
Have a burning question about Gen Z?
Knit provides on-demand access to over 60,000 Gen Z consumers ready to provide crucial feedback on all your marketing, product and content decisions.